We build fully custom computer enclosures to order in our workshop. Each one is a unique product taylored to a customers needs.
The base design uses sheet metal and corner extrusion parts that we CNC cut to get the entry cost as low as possible.
In addition we try to accomodate any options to take your design to a higher level of quality and aesthetics if disired.
The software on this website has been created to help you explore design in 3D prior to ordering an enclosure or system. However there are limmits to the options we have listed.
If you have any other change requests just get in touch or submit them on on the design review page.
- Sheet metal enclosure. We use 2.0 mm thick Aluminium 6082 T6 CNC cut and bent to a high precision.
- Corner extrusions CNC machined from Aluminium 6082 with M4 Tappex Inserts.
- Powder coated enclosure parts to any color you specify.
- Our enclosure is built to be super stiff to prevent vibrations form propegating. This allows for extremely good low noise opperation.
- Removable side panels are screwed in place and include vibration damping bumpers for best accoustic performance.
- Side panel screws are large head slotted stainless steel with a cosmettic finish.
- We use M3 standoffs for the motherboard mounting unless otherwise requested.
- We do not provide sepperate fan controll for three wire DC fan.
Top front IO panel board and cable assembly with 2x USB3.0, 2X USB2.0, Audio Out, Audio In, Blue LED backlight Power/Reset Button.
Removable Dust Filters
Enclosure includes two magnettically attached removable dust filters. One on the front fan and one on the bottom intake vents.
Optional Acrylic Enclosure Front Panel
The enclosure comes as standard with an aluminium sheeet metal front and rear trim with open fan or optical drive access at the front.
There is an optional CNC cast acrylic front bezel for improved aesthettics and accoustics. It can be clear if you wish to see the fans or it can be painted with accoustic foam or logo added.
Optional CNC Acrylic Front Panel.
Standard Sheet Metal Front Trim.
Other Optional Parts
- 5mm thick accoustic foam insulation on side and front panels.
- Hard or soft line water cooling.
- Carbon Fiber Panels.
- Tempered Glass Panels.
- Rear IO LED Lighting.
Cost and Leadtime.
To give and exact cost we will need to go through the design process. However we can give some lower bounding costs as well as some examples that we have built.
For the lowers cost design we would have a sheet metal enclosure in the range of £250 to £500 depending on size and features.
We opperate a waiting list based on first come first serve. Our current estimated time for delivery is 3 weeks.